Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Lauritzen Gardens, Art in Bloom, August 14 & 15




Wow, it has been a year since I was getting ready for my first display of artwork at "Art in Bloom" at the Omaha Botanical Gardens. Now my artwork has been accepted for a second time, this time it will be inside the building away from the rain, wind, thunder, lightning, heat and high humidity, Yea, PTL.
This year my newest medium is a Sharpie pen. My little "Stripes, Spots and Sharpie" jungle animal creations I hope will warm your hearts, and hear your heartfelt praise to your Savior.
OK, I have to let you in on a little secret, my huge dream is to sell copies of my prints in the form of note cards, greeting cards and cool little pictures to hang on the wall of either a little girls room with the jungle theme, or anywhere else you want to hang them.
I was so excited the other day when my card rack display was shipped to my front door. I set all the cards I have ready to go in the display and took a picture. I hope to sell a lot of them at Lauritzen Gardens and the Arts and Crafts show in September at St. Lukes in Omaha. Here is a picture of the display, ready to sell.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Darlene - Just checked out the new website, it looks great! The individual photo albums displaying all your artwork is perfect. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete